CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Upcoming Classes

Tuesday, August 7 - 11a.m. to 4 p.m.. - $20
Stamp-a-Stack of 12 Christmas Cards

Friday, August 10 - 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. - $20
Stamp-a-Stack of 12 Christmas Cards
(different from Tuesday's class)

Tuesday, September 11 - 11 a.m. - 3 p.m., or
Thursday, September 13 - 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. or
Saturday, September 15 - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
3D Christmas Ornament Keepsake - $20 or FREE if
you order the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle and Silicone Craft Sheet by September 1 through me.

Tuesday, September 25 - 10a.m. - 4 p.m. or
Thursday, September 27 - 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. or
Saturday, September 29 - 10a.m. - 4 p.m.
Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar - $30 excluding frame


For event details please visit http://www.joannrgraham.stampinup.net/



To RSVP and reserve your spot at a class please email: billjoann.graham@bell.net



Monday 18 June 2012

Blog under Construction

I have never blogged before so please bear with me as this is an entirely new experience for me.  Check back with me in a week and I will have pictures posted of what I am working on.

5 comments:

  1. So excited to see that you are blogging! In fact, you have inspired me to get back to it myself. Have a great class this morning and see you tomorrow at my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your help yesterday. It was fun. See you soon.

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! Your blog looks sweet!!!! I am looking forward to reading your blog posts.
    Love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise. Thanks to Natasha it is coming along. I'm sorry but I can't make it to Business Development meeting on Friday. It's my grranddaughter's 5th birthday on Saturday so I am helping to get ready for that. Have a great day.

      Delete
  3. Well, I think I am up and running finally. My thanks go to Natasha, my upline, who helped me with all the computer links etc.. I like computers but I don't know all the ins and outs about them. Maybe I should take a course!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete